“FACT: Video Testimonials increase customer conversion.”
Wouldn’t it be great if your best clients regularly visited all of your prospects to tell them why they love working with you and how you get them great results?
This, of course, would never happen in real life…… But there is a way of capturing your clients’ authentic stories to get you the next best thing.
Video testimonials provide real social proof of how your business makes a difference to your customers.
A professional testimonial video increases your sales by building trust and overcoming buyer scepticism.
These statistics* show the effectiveness of online reviews and testimonials:
- 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
- 52% of consumers are more likely to use a local business if they have positive reviews.
- Consumer reviews are significantly more trusted (nearly 12 times more) than descriptions that come from manufacturers.
Mark listened carefully to what we were looking to achieve, blended his own ideas with ours,and came up with a video we were delighted with, and that is now leveraging our time at a price which we considered great value, given the man hours and expertise that went in to creating it.John Donaldson
Video Testimonials are EASY to share
33+ million people in the UK watch videos every month on YouTube alone and 24+ million people log onto Facebook every single day, so Social Media and the Internet cannot be ignored as a way of marketing your business.
A good video testimonial is an extremely cost effective way of marketing a business, simply because of the many ways it can be used and shared over the lifetime of the business.
Your testimonial videos can be embedded into company websites, included in email newsletters, added to email signatures, referenced on printed materials and importantly shared through social media sites such as YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
But it is NOT as simple as just grabbing your phone
Whilst it is true that you can just click record on your smart phone and ask your clients why they use you, we would not recommend it for a number of reasons.
Firstly, it can be a little intimidating for the client to have you sitting there saying “So tell me, why am I so good?“. Having a third party conducting the conversational interview is a much nicer experience.
Also, to capture a great testimonial takes a certain skill:
- You need to know what questions to ask and how to ask them to get a natural response
- You need to know how to video your client so that they look good and are also happy with the quality of the video (as the video represents their business too!)
- You need to know how to capture decent audio as a poor soundtrack will sabotage any video
This is where we come in!
We specialise in filming on your clients’ premises to create natural and authentic video testimonials that will engage your targeted prospects.
Plus all of our videos look and sound great because we use the latest cameras, broadcast quality sound microphones and professional editing equipment.
Our on-location “Done For You” service make it EASY to LEVERAGE your clients’ great FEEDBACK
As a business performance coach I know the importance and often teach the value of working in new and innovative ways to go to market. Using video as a marketing tool in your business is a really good example.
I have recently had the pleasure of working with Mark Edmunds and ShootingBusiness and can happily recommend his services without hesitation. I found him to be professional, knowledgeable and very understanding to my ideas and needs.
Mark’s down to earth, honest and relaxed approach helped me to deliver an end product I am very happy to use for my business. I have also learnt that working with a medium like video it is imperative that both the content and post film editing are professionally done. Mark and ShootingBusiness delivered in both these crucial areas. I will be using Mark’s services again in the future and will continue to recommend his services to both my clients and business network. Highly recommended!Ian Dickson
Your video testimonials will demonstrate in a credible, unbiased, and non-salesy way how real people have benefited from your products and services; and importantly address the common objections, all in a non-threatening manner.
- Show how the features of your products and services really benefit your clients
- Overcome your most common sales objections
- Engender trust with your prospects
- Take advantage of social proof and peer persuasion
- Showcase your best clients and demonstrate who you work with
- Show how passionate your clients are about the results they gained
There are two ways you can find out more about qualifying your prospects and increasing your sales using video testimonials.
- You can pick up the phone and dial 023 8000 2468 and speak to the team about your project or even book a free consultation to have a chat about your ideas (and the coffee or tea is on us).
- Alternatively, fill in the contact form here and we will get back to you.
If you wish to see examples of our work, please have a look at the following client case studies.
Want to know more?
If you'd like to have a chat about how you could benefit from your own video testimonials either give us a phone call or book a discussion using the button below.